We usually use the Internet for a lot of things these days: we try to work, read the news, stay in contact with others, pay bills, etc. But over the years, we have Some are also trying to find their better half online. Without doubt, this is a rapidly growing trend as we have less time to go out and relax – and also to meet someone new in this accelerated world.
In the following you can read some fun and interesting facts, tips and figures about online dating and relationships in general which can be found on the Internet. I hope some of these surprise you – because they have surprised me too – and some will make you laugh.
Read More :
- Free Online Dating in United States
- Tips to Succeed in the Dating World !
- Dating Tips For Men / Dating Advice For Boys
- How Do You Dating online?
- How to join dating website?
Certainly I cannot guarantee that these figures are 100% sure and reliable (some of these can only be called by some who say they are scientists – no crime), so read these things into consideration. . Have fun!
1. Best first date: Have a drink somewhere, and maybe dinner.
2. A restaurant on a first date is always a good choice, with surveys showing that Italian restaurants are most preferred on these occasions.
3. The most important for people in online profiles are the ‘About Me’ (55%) and ‘Picture’ sections (45%). So sometimes pictures are really worth a thousand words.
Four. Despite this, nearly a third of online daters do not upload profile pictures on their online dating profile.
5. People who upload a photo are uploading better photos with which they can enhance their qualities and make themselves unique – meanwhile they still look attractive. Pictures about hobbies can give a great spark to conversations when they meet each other in person.
6. The most important geographical location for online daters and age of a potential partner is the ‘About Me’ and the ‘Pictures’ section on the dating profile.
7. When looking for a potential partner online, some of the most important dealbreakers are: smoking, drinking, political views, religious views, education, racial backgrounds, and children.
8. 51% of all online dating people are in a relationship, only 21% are actually single and 11% are married.
9. 80% of online daters know someone who found love on the Internet – this is a great inspiration for most of them.
10. About 50% of all people in the world know someone who met someone on the Internet. Of them, about 30% know more than one person.
Eleven. 9% of online daters are registered on 3 or more online dating sites.
12. The average time of courtship before marriage is very short when two people meet in person (online: 18 months, offline: 42 months).
13. About 10% of the population uses online dating sites to find love.
14. In 2010 17% of married couples met online.
Fifteen. In the UK, the volume of Google on mobile phones shows dating over 200% year after year.
16. 36% of adults admit they broke up with someone because of their look – of this: 31% of men and 12% of women dumped their partner because they were overweight.
17. There are about 3 million first dates every day all over the world.
18. 3 main reasons for a break-up: 1: lost interest, 2: distance, 3: deception.
19. 56% of all adults claim unhappy sex lives.
Twenty. 5,4% of adult people die without marrying.
Twenty one. Chinese people use online dating sites the most (140 million people) – more than the rest of the United World.
22. eHarmony and Match.com are two of the most famous dating sites all over the world.
2. 3. Some surveys in the United States have stated that the average age of an online deter is 48 years, meanwhile other figures show that about 50% of all online daters aged between 18-34 – I think this latter Very close to the truth.
24. About 52% of online daters are men, 48% are women – so we cannot say for sure that it is Sausage Fest :)!
25. One in 10 users (hence 10%!) Only exist on dating sites to scam others.
26. One in 10 users delete their profile within 3 months.
27. In the United States, women lie the most: 1. Weight, 2. Holistic outlook, 3. Age – on their online dating profile.
28. In the United States, men lie the most: 1. age, 2. height, 3. income – on their online dating profile.
29. All over the world in general: Men lie a lot about how many partners they have and what kind of relationship they are looking for.
30. Women lie less on their online dating profiles than men.
31. One in 3 women who met someone online had sex on the first date – and 80% of them did not use protection!
32. One in 10 sex offenders use online dating to meet other people – so be careful! In addition, about 3% of online dating men are psychopathic. Nevertheless, we cannot say that online dating is dangerous – at least it is no more dangerous than ‘regular’ dating.
33. Many women who use online dating are the most afraid of meeting one of the above mentioned devils and / or serial killers.
3. 4. Meanwhile, the men said they are afraid of commitment and for women who don’t want to give them free time or can meet with their friends whenever they want.
35. New couples usually wait until 6-8 dates, until they get to know each other better ‘- if you know what I mean :).
36. New couples usually reunite after 3–5 months apart.